Sunday 25 March 2012

Shelford Group of Artists Easter Exhibition 2012

Across the Trent
Watercolour on Paper
34cm x 21.5cm (13.5" x 8.5")

The Shelford Group of Artists hold their annual exhibition over the Easter weekend.

I will be displaying pictures for the first time in this year’s exhibition.

Across the Trent is one of the pictures I am exhibiting. I painted this late in 2010, but was never happy with it - until I realised I could cut off all the bits I didn’t like.

I cropped the picture, added a few finishing touches and the result is at the top of this post.

The other six pictures have already appeared on this blog:


The exhibition is in Shelford Village Hall (NG12 1EN) and is open between 10am and 4 pm on Easter Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

If you get the chance, please pop in. I will be there between 10am and 2pm on the Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment